Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dedicated 2 J.A.A.C.H.U.M=)


our frenship is almost 5 years..alhamdulillah..even we go thru sweet & sour memories all over the years..jus wanna thanx 2 u 4 everythn u'v done 4 me..4 sharn our ntah pape stories everyday..haha;p i'm gonna miss u much after dis if we have 2 b apart one day which i hope not..=(

MA CHUM !

Wen I cry u help me out
Wen I'm happy u hear me shout
Wen I grin u know I'm really mad
Cz u r my besty
u can tell wen I'm sad

U r there in thick and thin
u r my best friend
u hear me out when I want to talk
u help me out when I get mad
u are the bestest friend I've ever had

So hear me out wen I say
u r the light in my day
u are the moon in my night
u shine very bright
u are the bestest friend I have..

so..hope u alwtz succes in wuteva u re doin after dis..especially in ur lyfe..ur career,ur future family & everythns..plz remind dat i wil alwts b wif ya wen u nid me yar...thanx again 4 bein u...

No comments:

Post a Comment