Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dedicated 2 'Adilah Razdwan=)



I'v very few friends who r true to my heart. Yet, dos dat r, I care 4 & luv unconditionally. I wish 4 them health, happiness, prosperity, beauty, and love. I wish for them all things gud,i.allah..

This poem is one I wrote to one of my very closest friends when she had to go off to industrial traininn over sum km away from upm. Though, I couldn't bare da tot of her leavn,& I knew dat I was so proud of her & dat I wud owitz b here for her, just as I knew she would always be there for me no matter how many miles apart..

It has been almost a month now,n thankful dat theres fcebuk 4 me 2 kip in touch n noe hows shes there..I'm grateful 2 have her as a friend. so, i'm wishng u da kind of day dats filled wif special things..The kind dats long remembered,4 da happiness it brings!

Ma dearest dilla,
I wish u luck,
Wif big bucks;
I wish u smiles,
And no cries;
I wish u joy,
Higher than the sky;
I wish u pride,
Always on ur side;
I wish u success,
Which brings u happiness;
I wish u love,
As pretty as a dove;
I wish u affection,
And protection;
I wish u care,
Which is bare;
I wish u everything,
Cause you’re my friend...
n u owitz be...

thanx 4 owitz bein there 4 me wen i nid sumone 2 rely on..thanx 4 bein a really great friend 2 me & u owitz b..hope u njoy ur practcum thre,n i wil owitz pray 4 ur success..missn yar gurl....gud luck til july!!

1 comment:

  1. gurl..jz read ur post!haha..slame ni xpasan..omg,so sowi!!!thanx switheart..tharuuuu~

    ReplyDelete